2012年5月7日星期一

You Told Me A Big Lie That You Would Marry Me

Fabulous Ivory Silk One Shoulder Applique Womens Evening Dress

We've seen lots of different kinds of people, talking around us, laughing at someone 

or just sitting there waiting for their bus. We don't know much about the real world. 

Even you sometimes couldn't understand whether you are in the dream or in the real 

world. That's the lesson god lead us to. We are too innocent that we can't figure out 

the right and wrong when things happen to us. Even a lie could bring you to the edge 

of the cliff. I'm not exaggerating the truth about the world. We are too fragile and 

ready to be broken when facing the black hearts and black moments. We mean black. 

When I put on my wedding dress and ready to be a bride, you tole me that you no longer 

the one that love me that much. I don't know that to say. Is that always 

happening in the TV shows? That's quite funny. You always say we have plenty of 

time to do in the future and we do not need to stick to each other so tightly. I can't 

agree with that. Think about how many years we are going to go through and how 

much time we own now to spend time together? You can't imagine that you and I just 

less than friends and do not ask why, because I don't love you any more. That's the 

answer to your question.

没有评论:

发表评论