2012年5月11日星期五

Do you want to know who is your hero in your life time?

Wholesale Wonderful Kingdom Hearts Terra Keyblade 100cm PVC Cosplay Key

Do you love collecting cosplay costumes? Do you want to know who is your hero in 

your life time? Do you want to see him? Do you want to talk to him? Here is a chance 

for your man! Dress like a hero, and your man would save the world! There is anime 

cosplay costume and game cosplay costume. You can choose different kinds of heroes 

to make your girlfriend happy and laugh. Oh, you can also dress like the super Mario 

to make your friends laugh. So the super Mario is the lovely and funny sorts. Then 

what about the superman or the spider man? That's super cool. If you are the strong 

type man and want to make some interesting events, try the superheroes costumes. 

You will see the effects and magic of the cosplay costumes. 

Wholesale Wonderful Kingdom Hearts 200cm PVC PPR Cosplay Sickle Stick

I'm the super man to save the world! I'm the spiderman to save the human race! I want 

to own the strong power, to make my life turn back. I want to win my girlfriend back. 

I want to make my wife come to life again. I want to...... There are so many regrets in 

our life, and we can't make it back. Time is forward, and we have no chance to make 

the history back. But there is one thing for sure, we can choose to do better in the 

future, to cherish the one we love, and to make every minute meaningful. So let's 

only hold this tiny wish to wear our cosplay costume on, to make a small miracle.

没有评论:

发表评论