2012年5月21日星期一

An interesting day today

Flower Girl Dresses satin dress - FGD1944
An interesting day today is May Day, is the day of the wedding Juan o cousin. My mother and I were in the morning I got up early, and, with the blessings of a beautiful, came to cousin's house. I play for a while, cousin went to fuqing Juan o "slightly the bride" makeup. Back, in my eyes, like the fairy beautiful Juan cousin. Her hair a circle a circle site up and dressed in white wedding gown, wedding is sleeveless, wedding below will be the inflation up, wedding why inflation below up?
Flower Girl Dresses - FGD2001
I see a wedding dress, so beautiful marriage gauze, unexpectedly is a few root small bamboo hold up, is really interesting! Table brother-in-law came, he hand holding a bunch of flowers, to get the three o f Juan cousin's room. And then, he accompany Juan o cousin come downstairs, don't know is who loudly shout: "the groom to back the bride down." He reminds me of pig eight quit daughter-in-law the story back made I turned around, to cover your mouth, while secretly laughs in....... Then, they go to church, for their wedding ceremony.

没有评论:

发表评论