2012年5月23日星期三

 

White 2 2/5'' Satin Ankle Strap Wedding Sandals

Probably really too coincidence, 10 years ago girl left boy boy has been have a find her dream, he just know, going to grow up a bit faster, after grow up can meet the girl.

But 10 years of expectations, to marry a girl is the news.

Fate seems always like to joke in the girl's wedding day, boys are found her.

The girl put on cheap wedding dresses, just beside her and a person. She would never belong to a man. How to let the boy, now also have no way to change some what.

The boy wanted to go, but, again just oneself after all and met a girl. No!!!Their time together at least also has had so many years. And not in a flash said forget can forget.

But, he knew he could not say what, after all, himself a boy, how can show that mood.

"......" When a girl saw the boy unexpectedly also have no words, and psychological more complex. Or rather surprised, indeed! Indeed is a boy! Although has been 10 years of time, but the figure of the boy she all the life don't want to forget.

She also remember, really remember! Remember when they play together without any worry, that looks silly boy, but in the every time themselves have a difficult time to stand up.

But, why he would find her?

Modern White Net Ball Gown Sweetheart Mini Wedding Dress

"The bride!" Boy pack silly. This also is in line with the he today's dressed: can be so simple, if extortionary say words have also can say is no promising that type of. At least in some people, that's really boring.

"It's you!" The girl finally to speak.

"Is your friend?" By this time the groom also came over. His hands with glass, apparently to "PeiJiu".

The boy did not speak just I gazed girl, his eyes are disturbing. Is really strange to extremely, he simply turned the girl as the enemy, no! The enemy should be regarded as is!

"How?"The girl to hand to touch the boy. The boy is quickly to duck.

"What do you want?" What is the groom's patience is limited, although today is their wedding day, but also let no one else so.

The boy didn't say any words, just fall mo run.

"I remember, I promised to you personally I put on my wedding dress for, you said, would you like to see I put on my wedding dress at that moment, but how did you know my heart will be how to struggle, you how can know me behind is not easy." The girl thought, but she also dare say it face to face, just side turned around the bridegroom.

"The beach!" The girl suddenly think of her and boy on the beach together buried that wish.

She did not take into account the groom's feelings, so even shoes also don't wear after the boy.

"Don't go! You know! You once said, wouldn't have not count?" The girl almost shouted broken voice.

In fact boy didn't really go far, hear the girl so he couldn't help looking back on her.

The girl running speed, are more severe, came to the boy's side when the breathing rate already spirit.

"I know, 10 years ago you in that box of the note down down what." The girl say unexpectedly cry aloud.

"No! You can't see!" The boy is a rather different brake.

White Lace Beautiful Strapless Mermaid Trumpet Wedding Dress

"Everything you say, just because my mother! I now be just real understand, that the accident die hand is your SINS to father!" Girls trembling to speak off and on.

"I...""So, that in a few years, you are to make up for the sin of your father, for I will be good! Are you? I'm a fool, need not ask you know it. You are there in the note written out neatly! Isn't it?" Girl from his pocket and took out a little note: "10 years! You know the 10 years how I come over? That time, I think is will note burned. But I love you! I love you! You know? How much you hurt me!"

"I'm sorry..." Boy lit a cigarette. "but that you are so sure I to you not at all feelings? You just know disregard his, that you want to me? Do you leave this 10 years, you know how can I come?"

"Now say that, and what use! Just, you still go to do your gentleman!" The girl coldly say a sentence then turned to go.

"You can't forgive me? Because I cheated you a? I said my feelings for you never half! Even if I had false close to your reason is really to make up for my father's fault. Because I know just lose money that is not solve what! So..."

"You say you want to see I put on my wedding dress, now really see it. But did you think I have how much tears rolled on marriage gauze above!" The girl stopped crying, although psychological or a little couldn't help, but not again how can make boys felt his cowardice. She can't! Really not!

 

 

没有评论:

发表评论