2012年5月11日星期五

Today I want to be your little Lolita princess

Wholesale Popular Grape Lace Strapless Floor Length Womens Luxury Wedding Dress

Today I want to be your little Lolita princess, no matter how long it takes to bring us  

together. I know that I've been thinking too much about us, about you, about our  

future. You said that we couldn't be together since we met too late. You are in another  

city, I'm still here. I took out my Lolita dress, which you bought me this day last year. 

I put this dress on for my first time during that Christmas season. You looked at me 

directly into my eyes, I couldn't resist the light in your eyes, with soft touch and 

gentle care. This white pink Lolita dress, with the intricate design of your design, 

makes me a totally lovely princess, making my forced smile, which wants to be seen 

Wholesale Fuchsia Strapless Sweetheart Mermaid Trumpet Satin Ball Gown

 

Christmas is coming, this year I don't know who to spend the season with. I'm still 

waiting in this lonely city, with myself all alone. You said to me that I would never be 

alone, but it seems that the words just went back to your mouth. What I have now is 

the lonely Lolita dress. I put it in my wardrobe, with your jacket which you left in my 

house when you leave. I guess this dress is asking me, why do you leave me in this 

small dark room? I don't know either. I want to find the answer to myself. I want to 

know why you left me that night. 

Tonight I just want to be your little princess, with my lovely Lolita dress on. Would 

you please dance with me, girl? Of course, I'd love to. What's your name, please? Lisa.

 And what's yours? Jack. Nice meeting you. Me, too. This Christmas is quite pleasing, 

isn't it? Right, because I met you. 

Thanks for giving me a chance to carry you into my memory. Thank you for entering 

my life during my most colorful age. Thank you for telling me I'm your little princess. 

Thank you for making me understand, not every piece of love could be rewarded.

没有评论:

发表评论