2012年5月16日星期三

Wholesale Fuchsia Strapless Sweetheart Mermaid Trumpet Satin Ball Gown
nd to the February 14, and to the annual valentine's day. You ask, what gift?
Though not receive gifts surprise, has also let me excited all day. That day, you said we know the whole seven years, can not itch?
I smile. That is to say: seven years after marriage. Actually, I feel you more and more understand my mind, more and learn to romantic, do not forget to ask for my advice under the premise of to give me a gift.
Sheath Sweetheart Natural Waist Spaghetti Straps Bridesmaid Dresses BD2407
You argue, if sent I don't like, not too waste. You indeed as expected is Taurus, the good life. I still remember every year to send you the lilies, the fragrance of the refreshing has been around in my side. You said, bought me a watch is good or not. I did, and I will ring, platinum ring.
See these photography, think of that year we take pictures of the time. Flash, six years of the day and night so fleeting.
See so sweet photography, you don't want to get married? 2012 arrived, you don't want to get married?

没有评论:

发表评论