2012年5月3日星期四

But give yourself a chance and you won't miss it!

Recently I am very addicted to the zentai playing. I found it quite funny and 

interesting. We could hide our face by putting on a mask. That's quite interesting. And 

also it's available for you to make some poses and take some funny pictures. My 

daughter taught me this. At first I payed no attention to the zentai suits. I don't think it 

will make some fun. But when I saw my daughter play with her friends. I wat to have 

a try too. You know, we are always accepting new things and I want to keep the pace 

with my loved daughter. So I jointed them and my daughter bought e some zentai 

suits. It's just so exciting that we all have a quite a good time. 

So I strongly recommend that you should have a try. If you are in my same age and 

lose some fun in you r life, why not join us and play for fun. Just get your computer 

started and go to the online store to get yourself some lovely and wonderful zentai 

clothes, and you will find a different you in the mirror and other people's eyes. 

Sometimes it's not easy to accept new and novel thing. But give yourself a chance and 

you won't miss it!

没有评论:

发表评论