2012年5月28日星期一

Yesterday I and CaoYiZhen, HouXi went to the dongguan city of wedding photography

A-line Sweetheart Empire Waist Applique Beading Wedding DressSheath Spaghetti Empire Waist V-Neck Beading Chiffon Pongee Satin Wedding Dress
Yesterday I and CaoYiZhen, HouXi went to the dongguan city of wedding photography. There I saw Sicily water stage performances, performance program has a lot of. I also went to the ice and snow world, it is very cold, my face red with cold, until this morning, just not red! I took some pictures, take a picture of place: in my.
Ivory Strapless Empire Waist Beading Applique Taffeta Wedding DressWhite Strapless Empire Waist Satin Wedding Dress
My mother at least give I took 10 photo. You know that I am in the flowers? I tell you: lavender, tulips, sunflower, rose... . Next time, I also went to wedding photography city.

 

没有评论:

发表评论