2012年5月27日星期日

What you can't tell others would tell me

 

 

Wonderful Blue Thin Shoulder Straps A-line Maxi Satin Bridesmaids Dress

Don't be afraid, I'm here by your side. Please tell me your worries and sorrows and  

please allow me to wipe them out. I am your only one and only man. What you can't  

tell others would tell me. I'll be the one who always care about you and never leave  

you. I don't know if this is a love letter. But I want to tell you, that, marry me. I am  

not kidding. I am serious. Don't you think I will be even more handsome when I wear 

my groom suits and you will be the most beautiful wearing the gorgeous wedding 

dress. You are perfect in my eyes and heart. And I can only see you that everybody 

else is ignored. I'm blind since I met you.

Wonderful Dark Blue Strapless A-line Maxi Gauze Bridesmaids Dress


I call it love, would you please allow me to call it love? 

If you have the same feeling for me, just let me know. Or you can just 

knock the table for 1 time then I can know what's your thinking. Sometimes we are 

trapped by the custom and do not dare to do the things we want to do. Suppose you 

are already 25 years old, almost 1/3 life span has past. Don't you think you should 

wake up and do the rest things that cannot be done in the old years. It's late for 

something. To travel around, to hold you, to say love you and to marry. Would you 

please give me a chance to help you to put on the cheap wedding dress and be the happiest 

wife in the world? Love you always. 

 

 

没有评论:

发表评论