2012年5月16日星期三

I help my father with marriage gauze

Wholesale White Satin Chiffon Sash Prom Maxi Dress
Read the title, you must return to feel strange: you help your father with marriage gauze, I didn't listen to wrong now.
The answer is: yeah, you definitely didn't listen to wrong, I really help with dad once gown.
The thing is, today, dad was sitting in computer game play solitaire,
and I can't get to the Internet, had to destroy him aside. Destruction is as follows:
Wholesale Modern White Chiffon Beading One Shoulder Prom Dress
I first got cover the piece of computer white gauze, then while dad absorbed in the play the game, "brush" to cover him in the head, and pull back,
leaving only the previous one horn, smoothed back, ha ha, dad on her wedding dress. I laughed at the side, and dad is unaware. Old mama heard to come, see this situation, and smiled, until dad to look in a mirror, just is helpless of say: "you this kid."
Until now, the mother said: "if the camera and film, that I will take you as to marriage gauze with dad as down."
With the old wedding dress.

没有评论:

发表评论