2012年5月3日星期四

You have your career and I have my daily routine.

Wholesale The Giggling Sun Flower Adult Mascot Funny Costume

Wholesale Flower Fairy Adult Mascot Costume

 

  I like play cosplay. Therefore you might come to the next sentence, I am a cosplay  

costume collector. That's right. I collect various kinds of cosplay costumes. I love the  

process and I will be satisfied with my results when I collect each single cosplay 

costume. I love watching anime cartoons. Especially the heroic and fantasy series. I 

also like the city novels writing the love between boys or girls. I think that's natural. 

Since I was born, the world had been filled with the trend of animes. It's for children 

as well as for the adults. Sometimes we may get tired of the adult world and have a 

rest in the fantasy world. It's quite understandable that even me, there adults who 

already have a mature mind, would like to watch animes these days. 

 

 My father always comments on my behavior about watching animes. Yes I know I am 

a grow-up, and I shouldn't be so naive any more. But I should say, that's what I like 

and love. I like the way it expresses in the animes. We could still learn a lot of things 

in the fantasy world rather than the adult world. So I collect cosplay costumes and to 

play it with my friends. And now I have a total closet of cosplay costumes. Welcome 

to visit my house and see those wonderful cosplay costumes. Maybe we could be 

friends and play together. You have your career and I have my daily routine. 

 

没有评论:

发表评论