2012年5月16日星期三

-I love painting, because the marriage gauze.

Wholesale Elegant Ivory Spaghetti Sweep Satin Net Organza Bridal Wedding Dress
Looking at the gown shop all kinds of marriage gauze, I had a dream again in the future the husband and wife pair of newlyweds in my design of marriage gauze, to happiness. And I have played more important, and people were looking for my wedding dress to design
Mother is a dress designer, so I grew up are exposed to, also experience a wide variety of costume, and dress has the indissoluble bond. From will grasp the pen to start, I will draw on a few people every day, little by little, a dozen dozen, or a day good painting dozens of all isn't, not a repeat. From then on, I often see clothing magazine, see the wedding dress shop, go clothing store. The collocation of various kinds of clothing for me easy, a piece of cake. With the painting has little fear of clothing is to be repeated. Our class has several students now worship me? For the teacher. They probably didn't know it, my skill is from practice, the face of the characters is my absolute original, dress to also not the book. Because I am out of bitterness. Every time I see a TV found new law, I always took paper, with the new law painted with it.
I can realize the dream?
Wholesale Ball Gown Strapless Beading Embroidery Organza Satin Luxury Wedding Dress
-I want to grow up, because the marriage gauze.
Looking at the gown shop of marriage gauze, I again and again in the future to belong to my fantasy under the white horse prince, in the dress, into the wedding hall. That's about all the girls dreams.
Often see the gown shop is sending out the rose aroma of marriage gauze, I will still looking at, I seem to see the disappointment of the autumn that moment. The yellow cape, the blue dress, call me unable to stop. How should I is good? This to me obsessed with beautiful clothes and don't like ordinary clothing people, that evening dress is the wedding dress up my alley.
I know, I know, the best time of the person is now. Whether the baby or old man, they all enjoyed the best moment of his life. However, I still can't get away from the temptation of marriage gauze. But mother was always give I threw cold water. She said she if only my goes back? But if the longer the small, that I did not become monsters? Dad also said so, that I was too worried, people have to slowly grow up! Time is a worry not to come. Is really standing not waist pain, they somehow all unforgettable once already, can I? Even at that time can't come, I think can always go. Only with my toys in the talk, I won't of the opposition. Really helpless. For me, it was early marriage, know this year, last year, the next year is probably is so tied the knot, can be the same? I got married that year? Is still not clear. And I think in the also bit by bit change. Later I mind is what image?
I say, I love marriage gauze. Because marriage gauze, my life no longer insipid.

没有评论:

发表评论