2012年5月24日星期四

Ha ha! The sun came out from the west! "" well, that's really great! "

 

Ha ha! The sun came out from the west! "" well, that's really great! "

Haven't walked into the hospital, I heard a burst of laughter. A look at, in the courtyard is around the watch something, also from time to time by hand gestures.

I'm curious to crowded in, the original everybody looking at a photo album. "Yi? Who is this photo album?" I delight to come over. "Don't, don't, quick take back, let the child see much not good!" The king grandma go red in the face and hurriedly drag a few king grandpa's sleeve. 

The album is covered in covering photography, is now the most popular that, both in the dress suit, wearing the costume cheongsam. The last time when they get married not as a set of also such cheap wedding dresses.

I looked intently, dear, unexpectedly is king king grandpa and grandma! And I rubbed his eyes and be sure not into the sand. To look closely at photos was, indeed, they! I almost shouted: "grandpa and grandma king king, is you! It's incredible!" The king grandpa said shyly, "well, at that time, also not bad conditions with you and grandma of king. So for several years, have been feel pretty sorry for her." "That you how suddenly remembered as this?" I smiled asked. "Now living well, we also want to bandwagon, that day is just we got married 50 years ago, and I will pull you king had taken a grandma. Yeah, I thought the bad old man still pretty photogenic!" It is what it is! It suddenly dawned on me. (China composition nets)

Hey hey, this is a new, tomorrow let mom and dad to shoot a set lolita dresses, of course cannot little I!

 

没有评论:

发表评论