2012年5月6日星期日

But what she said makes me change.

I like play Lolita and I've bought many Lolita dresses and blouses. It's not that I want 

to show off or something else. I just want to be strong. You may get this confused but 

let me tell you why do I say this and what's the logic between the two things. I mean 

the logic between strong and the Lolita. I don't know from when I've been relying on 

my boyfriend and often quarrel about small things. Why he can't just say something to 

make me happy? While one of my best friends told me that I was so stupid. I do know 

that I'm not good at keeping a man and making a man. I can't do this. But what she 

said makes me change. That's right. Why do I have to command him to say something 

to make me happy? He is annoying too and we both don't have a good mood when the 

quarrel happens. What I really need to do is to make myself strong and be a man. I 

can handle things by myself. And I do. I love Lolita because it has that spirit. I love 

the outfit of that Lolita dress, it's just cool and wonderful. When I put that on, I will 

feel strong enough to do the things I am supposed to do. Do you know the result is? 

Man will come to you and show his care automatically instead of asking for the 

gentleness. I really know the importance to keep love going well. Sometimes we 

cannot do right away to get things even worse. We should calm down and fix your 

man in another way and attitude!

没有评论:

发表评论