2012年5月10日星期四

And now I could make decisions on my own.

 

Wholesale Soul Eater Crona 120cm PVC Sword Cosplay Weapon

We all like real things, and we don't like the things that were a lie. We are tired of lies  

and we just can't escape from it. Although cosplay is the imitation of the real anime 

characters, but it cannot be told as a lie. It's real actually. Cosplay costumes are real 

things that can be touched and felt. Sometimes we get hurt by our loved ones, or 

 

Wholesale One Piece Flag

maybe not sometimes, it's most time. When a friend of you asks you about your 

boyfriend, how is he? Not bad. It's only not bad. Not even good. What a tragic scene. 

One only call you darling or sweetheart when he did something wrong, it's that man 

you really want? I'd better play my cosplay with my friends and gossip together 

instead of listening to your nonsense excuses. Man have career and women have too. 

Why not think about women on their stand. We stick to each other too long and we 

already lost the sense of direction. Which is the right way to choose? God knows. 

What I can do now is to cheer myself up and spend time with my friends. Actually it 

works. And now I could make decisions on my own.

没有评论:

发表评论