2012年5月3日星期四

I can't wait to welcome my new life.

We met on a hot summer day. It's sunny and bright. I was walking along the river in 

the school park, and when you walked by, I dropped my books on the ground. You 

picked them up for me. You may say that's an old story. But every one has a story with 

the similar plot but with different feel about the other. I used to think that if I didn't 

lose my hands and the books didn't go to the ground, I won't met him again? It's 

somewhat decided by fate. So we've been told many different fantasy romantic love 

stories and we have already got used to them. When we think about others' love story, 

we may think them so old told. But we all have a different heart, which make 

ourselves differ from others. 

On our wedding day, he put the ring on my finger, me wearing my beautiful wedding 

gowns. He kissed me with everyone standing and blessing. I think that's the most 

romantic part of my wedding. On that day, I wore a mini wedding dress and it was so 

great. I am glad that he gave me the best wedding ceremony ever. Everything is so 

natural. And we have known each other for 4 years. We know how we feel about each 

other. And now we have a happy family and my child is on the way. I can't wait to 

welcome my new life. 

没有评论:

发表评论