2012年4月29日星期日

You really are My Only Love for My Lifetime

Are you able what it really wedding party of one's? The all the information every little things happened inside your wedding and reception, remember every one? I bet may remember every details for the wedding. Because I. Remember the wedding costumes on wedding reception ceremony? You probably haven't seen it for yrs. It requires could still remember it. Every inch of the wedding dress will definitely be the best memory folks. I don't like to speak highly of the empty things, such as how much I love you and You are my only love in my life. What I want to say is that you are really my only love for my lifetime it doesn't matter what times passes on. You were able to still remember me and love me and protect me forever. Because Of course your dearest wife. Without wedding dress, My corporation is still your beautiful wife. Please let's pray our future. If today id wedding ceremony ceremony commemorate day, please share this passage and wish for you a happy future.

没有评论:

发表评论