2012年4月17日星期二

On earth do you can recall the wedding service of your own? The all the information and each little things happened along your wedding party, remember every one? I bet may remember every details within your wedding. Because I. Remember the bridal gowns on your wedding event ceremony? You probably haven't seen it for number of years. If you wish to could still remember it. Every inch of the wedding dress will definitely be the best memory of yourself. I don't like to speak highly of the empty things, such as how much I love you and You are my only love in my life. What I want to say is that you are really my only love for my lifetime regardless times passes. You will still remember me and love me and protect me forever. Because I am certain your dearest wife. Without party dress juniors, Enormous breakfast with still your beautiful wife. Please let's pray our future. If today id wedding and reception ceremony commemorate day, please share this passage and decide you a happy future.

没有评论:

发表评论