2012年9月22日星期六

Wonderful night with my wife in sexy costume

cheap Cool Red 82% Spandex 18% Nylon Womens Adult Pirate Costumecheap Beautiful White Acrylic Spandex Women’s Fantasy Costume

I had a relationship with my wife in ten years. Our marriage lasts for 6 years and we had 

two children all together, a son and a daughter. I began to feel I have lost the passion in 

this relationship but I knew I still love my wife. I guess I just need something to set the fire 

between us.

One of my colleagues may notice the disharmony of my family and he suggested me to try 

the sexy costume. At first, I regarded this idea as crazy. But soon I questioned myself why 

not have a try? What if it works?

I ordered a set of sexy costumes on line for my wife and gave it to her as her birthday 

present. I thought perhaps she would be mad at it. Unexpectedly, she said she likes it very 

much. And she tried the suit on that night. She looked so beautiful in that suit and I never 

noticed she could be so charming. We had a really wonderful night together. We have not 

experienced that strong passion for quite a long time.

Later, we began to select the sexy costumes and made orders on the one we all like. The 

sexy costume really makes my life back to the years we were young.

 

http://newnuskin.com/wonderful-night-with-my-wife-in-sexy-costume/

没有评论:

发表评论