2012年9月19日星期三

Find Cheap Prom Dresse,I Want To Change!

Black Mini Satin Prom Dress/Homecoming DressBlack Satin And Organza Mermaid Prom Dress

There are too many unsatisfactory things happen every year, such as fire casualty. So I 

would like to be an angel so that I can help all the people in the world.

Unexpectedly, I became an angel and there was a pair of wings at my back. I held a 

magic wand in hand. And I was dressing in a white prom dress which was really fabulous.

I flew to the sky after I clapping my wings. And suddenly, I saw a lonely boy crying in the 

street. I guessed he must be in the lost and did not know where to find his family. His 

family members may be worried at the same time. As an angel who has the magic power. 

I spoke to my magic wand “go and help the poor boy find his family”. Instantly after the 

bright lights, the boy was back to his family. And I began my flying to next place 

contented.

Then I saw a boy broke his leg when having a running race. He was so sad and cried. I 

came to him and said to my magic wand” let him recover soon.” The boy recovered 

immediately. “Wake up, wake up” it was my mom’s voice, oh, no. that was all in my 

dream cheap prom dresses.

But knowing my dream, my mother bought a same type prom dress for me which I would 

like to wear all night so that I can still be an angel in my dream.

http://www.topweddingbridal.co.uk/blog/prom-dresses/

 

没有评论:

发表评论