2012年9月18日星期二

I am the spider man! Whom shall I fear?

 

black spiderman costume

In the dark night, an international bank was robbed as the police siren showed. At the

 same time, a shadow came in and moved in every corner of the city. He caught the  

robbers and brought them to justice without spending too much time. Who has the ability  

to move on the wall and will not fall down? When the lights on, the super hero came into 

our eyes. He was the spider man. I hope I could have the change to be the spider man 

even for one minute. And today, my dream came true.

Last month, my teacher told me that there would be a spider man competition today and

 everyone who wanted to take part in it needs to prepare for the costume. I ran back home

 and begged my father to buy one set of spider man costume for me. At first, he did not 

want to buy. After I promised that I would behave myself in the following days, he made up 

his mind and ordered one from a website that sells spider man costumes.

When the competition began, my teacher and classmates started to stick me on the wall 

using rubber belts. They wrapped me with the belts and I turned out to be a mummy. I 

stretched my arms and legs and stood on a desk as if I fear nothing because I was a 

spider man at that time. Then the teacher moved the desk and I was successfully pasted 

to the wall for several minutes. That short period of time made me excited the whole day. 

http://www.cosplaysales.net/blog/cosplay-costumes/i-am-the-spider-man-whom-shall-i-fear.html

 

没有评论:

发表评论