2012年8月13日星期一

Naruto Cosplay Costume

discount Naruto Mitarashi Anko Cosplay Costume

Naruto Cosplay Costume

Anime Cosplay show can be seen in every corner of the city. After several months’ observation, I’d like to

hear their inner part. Why do they like cosplay?

Cosplay has always been regarded as or one of the artistic behaviors. After about more than ten

year’s development, it is now deeply inserted into main popular culture among the teenagers.

I met some cosers at the age of 15 last month and had a long conversation with them which totally

changed my opinion about anime cosplay costumes.

At first, I thought cosplay was a hero-adoring activity. And the cosers would be those who hav

both time and money, or I can say they are idlers.

After talking with those young kids, I found that they are still young and most of them are not

from rich families. Although most of the time, they are short of money. They still want their

costumes to be exactly the same as what they want. They designed the costume by themselves and

found the place where provide reasonable price and good service to make the costume. They told

me that once they found the online shops are cheaper, they started to search for the best website

since they want every penny worthy.

They believe that their faith on cosplay will never fade because of money issue.

没有评论:

发表评论