2012年6月1日星期五

they have been trying to picture taken for parents' wedding

Ivory Satin Pleated Organza Halter Mermaid Trumpet Wedding Dress
Father mother get married for almost ten years, they have been trying to picture taken, but each time not mom won't be free is father doesn't have time. This Sunday, parents are at home, so I stay with my parents to "new bride wedding studio" to take photos. Arrived, makeup girl to give mom make up, and to give mom put marriage gauze.
White Lace Train Mermaid Trumpet Wedding Dress
I looked at his mother and more looks more beautiful, he said, "mom, you dress up of beautiful, all quick on the star on television than it.Grew up I will wear the dress." Mother touch my head to laugh. Finally, we took a family, I smile than even the flowers bloom.

 

没有评论:

发表评论