2012年6月7日星期四

"I love my house," GuanLing plays circle circle by audiences loved,

Pink Strapless Sweetheart Empire Waist Chiffon Maxi Evening Dress
"I love my house," GuanLing plays circle circle by audiences loved, nowadays, the elves of the odd little girl who also. The groom JiYunFei in "I love my house," the continuation of the round story as a produce.
Attractive Silver Sleeveless Satin Floor Length Sheath Wedding Dresses
Later this month, 19, who is about to be married to the GuanLing happy in micro bo mask out on the photography, announced "of that year I was in acting, you at the theatre. Tomorrow I want to get married, tomorrow you?" The wedding yesterday duly held in Beijing, ju and yi as the wedding, YanSu, multicultural as the minister, a witness at respectively, baldheaded li jin attended the wedding. The wedding photos in a blog exposure, look radiant with joy.
2012 White A-line Taffeta One Shoulder Sweep Bridal Dresses
According to the present SiMaNa guest said, "very full, the wedding chapter moving. The most poignant is YanSu teacher, the most regrettable chanting improvisation is the SongDanDan both absent, and the beloved, he always can't go." Although SongDanDan failed to show up, but through the micro bo to wish: "dear daughter: sincerely wish your whole life happiness! Danny mother".
Look at that little child stars into the wedding hall, make a lot of looking at affordable wedding dresses the show grew up in blessing to the audience at the same time, also cannot help but youth never sigh.

没有评论:

发表评论