2012年6月4日星期一

Look at the time, must keep good psychological oh!!!!!!

Elegant V-Neck Empire Waist Beading Embroidery Satin Wedding Dress
Monday to... The small English in after paying homework, noon was immediately call teacher make stand as punishment, additional 500 times of "I to read
Can't make up after the "teacher lie cheating.
Why? What the teacher to cruel treatment of the softness of the pupil? We look to her composition is how to write......
Sunday
Today is Sunday, although yesterday to the Ocean Park to the evening, but today we up a big early ball gowns, it to the Ocean Park next to pick fruit vivtoria, because grandma and grandpa lives in vivtoria. We came to the vivtoria, take off the shoes began to climb mountains, about 1 minutes to the top of the hill. On top of the air is very good, grandpa took us to his orchard.
Wow...... Grandpa's orchard good big, kind of a lot of fruit trees, watermelon, strawberry tree, the tree pineapple trees............. Because I was too small
Climbing the tree, grandpa will climb up the watermelon tree, pick the one of the biggest watermelon throw it to the father, father with just one hand
Pick up!
Formal A-line Pink V-Neck Beading Embroidery Taffeta Wedding Dress
Orchard and many long on the ground of the fruit, like apples, pears, coconut, etc... Grandpa picked some coconut
The son, with the hand the coconut skin away, go to seed, and give to everyone to eat. Coconut so delicious! I ate 20 a few
A. Cousin also take coconut to throw my face, the pain is dead!
Finished eat fruit dinner, we went to the next to vivtoria Himalayas to play, listening to the teacher said Himalayas is the highest mountain in the world.
Indeed as expected the teacher didn't lie to us, I with cousin climb ah climb, about 2 minutes before climbed to the top of the hill, I'm hot dead.
Later we still felt very hot, hot spring to the top of the mountain. Good cold hot spring oh ~ Himalayas is really good place.
Later cousin asked me if I had the money, he saw near the top of the mountain have sell McDonald's. Die cousin, each time borrow money from me!
We still buy, hear a mother vivtoria called there in home, have to proceed walked, with vivtoria Himalayas is really a fun place, I later will call father, mother took us to play.
Simple A-line V-Neck Spaghetti Beading Embroidery Taffeta Wedding Dress
Father said if the exam, my first name, this Sunday, he will take me to Tokyo, Beijing, nanjing to play, I want to go to XiJing, because my cousin lives in XiJing.
She said that in fact textbooks are deceitful, XiJing than the Himalayas higher mountain, about to climb 3 minutes, it also has the very big night market with children's park, and clear brook. I must study hard and then call my father took me to go to these places to play.

没有评论:

发表评论