2012年12月28日星期五

So on Fire, So in Love

cheap Titan Lycra Spandex Catsuit

We’ve got marriage for about five years. And from the first day we became the couple, we started

to fight and the others all give a definition to our relationship that So on fire, so in love. We

remembered all our anniversary days and we never missed one of them. We would come up with

all romantic ideas to make our life colorful.

For example, I ordered 99 roses for my wife. When she received the roses at her office, she was

so moved that could not help crying. And once I got my favorite vintage super hero look like

Sheldon Cooper with the Green Lantern t-shirt as my birthday present from her. I never told her

that I want that T shirt. I was exciting for the present for the whole week.

And next weekend is going to be her birthday. I have sent her chocolate, roses, Victoria’s Secrets,

scarf and perfume. What shall I buy this time? Finally, I decided to purchase a zentai catsuit in pink since

pink is her favorite color. I placed the catsuit in a lovely box with a lovely pinky bow outside.

When she opened the package, she felt so amazing that I picked her such present.

Written By: http://www.tidecosplay.com/blog/

没有评论:

发表评论