2012年10月18日星期四

Leave Lolita in your Memory

discount Cotton White Long Sleeves Blouse And Black Classic Lolita Skirt

In the movies Lolita, the most impressive image was the moment Lolita came with a set of  

nice Lolita clothingBut I cannot agree with what she has done to HumbertShe hurt him 

deeply.

Humbert is an old man whose love stopped at the age of 14 when his first love passed 

away. His heart and mind refused to grow. Lolita, a sexy young girl was only an alternative 

for him. But he devoted all his heart on her. His love was too blind to blame.

II met Humbert, I would fall in love with him. And I will never be willing to let him down. I 

will stay with him rather than running away. I will never quarrel with him for any reasons. 

When I saw him in the garden, I can feel my heart melting. I will put all my efforts on this 

relationship like he had done. UnfortunatelyI am not Lolita and I can never take the place 

of her.

When people fall in love with each other, even the Cupid is blind. Good night, Mr. Humbert. 

And, I love you. I wish to be your Lolita in my dreams.

 

Written By: http://www.cosplaysales.net/blog/

没有评论:

发表评论